Rescue means to save from disgrace, shame or death. The family is the masterpiece of God’s creation and God’s idea of marriage is not the coming together of a man and man or woman and woman but of a man and woman as instructed in Genesis 2:24, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh”. Below are ways to secure family rescue.
1. Ensure Unity and cooperation: The enemy enters the family through quarelling and unnecessary arguments. There is power in unity, as it says in Mark 3:25, “If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand. Let peace reign in your family. It is very important for you to Learn to control our mouth.
2. Follow divine order: The man is the head of the family, as it says in Ephesians 5:23, “For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.” A man must work or else he will have no worth. Everyone should know your position in the family. Take time to know your children. A woman that dose not assist the husband is a failure. Women are not meant to lead the home. They should be in subjection to their husband.
3. Obey and serve God: Anyone who wants rescue must obey God. Luke 4:4 says, “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” You need to humble yourself and obey God if we want to secure family rescue. It is important that you learn to serve God with all your mind, heart and soul. You have to concentrate fully on him.
4. Engage in the prayer of warfare: If your desire is for God to rescue your family then your family must pray. Spiritual warfare is real and you cannot sit down with your hands folded and expect to win this battle. The devil does not sleep and his goal is to make sure you are caged for life. You must pray without ceasing because that’s one sure way of securing family rescue.
5. Through giving and generosity: If you are a giver then you have signed in for rescue. Men die in poverty because of their stinginess. God wants to bless you and that’s why he pushes you to give. Things are tight for your family because you don’t give. If you want more, you have to give more. Learn to give to the needy around you, as it says in 2 Corinthians 9:7, “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
Read Also: What Are The Fruits OF The Spirit?
6. Constant seeking for wisdom: Proverbs 3:13, “Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.” As you study the bible the wisdom needed to live right is given to you. The bible gives you access to stupendous wisdom.
7. Salvation: Until you are saved, you cannot access rescue neither can your family be saved. Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”
8. Humility: A proud heart cannot receive any help whatsoever from God. Psalms 116:6, tells us about how God preserve the humble and helps the low in heart. When you admit that you are nothing without God, you are greatly helped or rescued.
Why God Wants To Rescue The Family
1. He loves the family: 1 John 4:19, “We love because he first loved us.” The main reason why we love is because God loves us. God sent his only son to die for us because he loves us. God loves the family so much and that is why he wants to rescue the family.
2. There is a connection between the family and the church: Healthy home birth healthy church. God knows that if the family is blessed the church is blessed. The family is a part of the church and that is why God wants to rescue the family.
3. The devil is after the family: God loves the family and the devil hates everything God loves. The devil is constantly looking for ways to destroy the family, that is why God is always ready to rescue the family when they need and ask for help.
4. Its one of the reason Jesus came to earth: 1 John 3:8, “The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work”. God came solely to rescue us from the hands of the devil. God wants to rescue the family and that is why he left his throne above and came down to dwell among us.