Did you know that you can be your worst enemy? Here are 5 Ways You May Be Blocking Your Own Blessings …
1. Negativity: Negative thoughts can become negative words, and we all know words have power. Negative thinking can keep us captive. We can unknowingly choke our own blessings with negative thoughts.
2. Pride: Pride hides, but humility seeks. Humility knows it has needs and looks to the One who supplies them. Humility confesses weakness.
3. Holding on to the past: Living in the past and refusing to move on only hinders growth and blessings. While you’re trying to hold on to a relationship that was never meant to be, God is trying to make room for the right one to come into your life.
4. Fear: Remember the old saying “You never know until you try” Sometimes we have our minds programmed for failure and we expect the worse before we even try. Fear is a roadblock stopping us from experiencing the life for which we were created to live.
5. Guilt: The devil’s favorite tool. He loves to remind us of our mistakes. Avoid the ‘If-Only Syndrome’. “If only I had done this… If only I hadn’t done that”.