For Christian men, marriage is revered and cannot be taken lightly because it is God ordained. As a Christian, love cannot be blind but pursued wisely. God has that special person for you hence the importance to spot red flags early on before jumping into marriage. Here are five women Christian men should never marry.
1. The non-believer: This is one of the most important hurdles Christians have to face while dating. Controversial as it may sound, biblical teachings strongly forbids being unequally yoked with unbelievers.
2. The contentious woman: It’s important to see how your partner handles issues especially under pressure. If she can’t control her temper chances are she won’t control them when you decide to settle down. It is better to live in a corner of the roof than in a house shared with a contentious woman the Bible states.
READ ALSO: 3 Types Of Woman Every Man Wants To Marry
3. The diva: No relationship or marriage can work when one person is all about me, me, me. That is selfish!No matter how attractive she may be, living with a narcissist is next to impossible.
4. The gold digger: Money is one of the biggest reasons for divorce. If she has proven to be a big spender even when you try to regulate and caution her, this will be a serious issue in future.
5. The seducer: Marriage is not a cure for sexual depravities. If she’s the charming, sexy and aggressive type of woman who goes after men, this may be difficult to break especially if she always uses her looks to get what she wants