Success is not easy and it is certainly not guaranteed, IF you want to be successful you NEED to give up these 5 things..
1. Give up the fear of failure: Fear is the barrier, and fearing failure just adds a huge, unnecessary wall that blocks you from your happiness, self-fulfillment, personal growth, opportunities, and worst of all, your dreams.. When you fear failure, all you’re doing is setting yourself up to fail.
2. Give up the idea that you do not control your destiny: You are in control of your life. Your future is in your hands, and what you do today matters. You have the canvas to create the life you want. Everything is in your hands. The results you are getting are the results you deserve, once you deserve more you will get more.
3. Give up the idea that you’re not good enough: You can do anything if you truly want it. There is greatness inside of you waiting to be unleashed. Confidence in your abilities and positive self-talk are the keys to your life achievements and growth. One affirmative thought that you truly believe about yourself is all you need, to unlock your desires and become unstoppable.
4. Give up your excuses: Start with what you have, start with where you are, and start today. I promise you that you will find a way if you just keep going. If you work hard, and believe. Keep those excuses for the other 99% that are too meek to believe in themselves.
5. Give up the idea that it’s impossible: I am going to keep this simple. Anything that you set your mind to is possible. I don’t care what anyone says or thinks; I truly believe that. The word impossible should be stricken from the English language. Nothing is impossible through hard work, dedication, persistence, faith, and passion.